- 100+ members and growing everyday!
- Many different play-styles represented
- From 13 – 65!
- Community Leadership (High Elder and Elder Council)
- GW2 Division Commander
- Game Aspect Leadership (Department Officers)
- Participate in in-game guild events, or just join us in Teamspeak 3 or guild chat!
- Family in and out of game
- Social Coordinator to lead Social events outside of the games we play
- Karaoke, Pictionary, Movie Nights, Community Meetings and more!
Player vs. Environment (PvE)
- Officer and assistants to co-ordinate events and provide profession assistance
- PvE Scheduling & Progression for fractals and currently raids are TBD
- Casual AND Hardcore
- All guild members invited to participate regardless of gear, level, or experience
- Guild Missions unlocked
Player vs. Player (PvP)
- Officer and assistants to co-ordinate events and provide advice on builds
- Currently PvP and WvW Missions are TBD
- Casual environment with players of all skill levels, from first timers to seasoned veterans
- No gear or level restrictions for WvW or constructed PvP, all are welcome and encouraged!
- In-house tournaments for prizes
- Officer and assistants to co-ordinate roleplay and social events.
- Welcoming environment for both novice and experienced roleplayers
- Epic Guild RP storyline (Remnants Acquisitions), open to all members
- Member-driven independent character development roleplays
- Open and closed forum roleplays
- Roleplays shift between in-forum and in-game as needed
Guild Hall & Crafting
- Dedicated officer to help coordinate guild resources
- Fully maxxed Guild Hall (Level 69)
- Organized Guild Bank and funds
- Assistance for all forms of crafting, including ascended and legendary
- GW2 Departments with their own sections
- Numerous posts every day
- Open Event Calendar for with guild and member events for those that participate in GW2
About Our Guild on the Tarnished Coast Server
Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, it moved to Star Wars: The Old Republic at launch. Well known and respected on the Jung-Ma server, we continue to have an active, positive presence in the game.
At the request of its members, Remnants of Hope has changed into a multi-gaming guild to accommodate Guild Wars 2. Over the past 3 years we have undergone changes but continue to improve with age and experience. We strive to provide an engaging environment for all players to play the way they want. In GW2, we currently have a core group of about 15-20 members who play daily, with many other more casual players who pop in a few times a week, and we are looking to expand our ranks.
Mission & Goals
Remnants of Hope stands for a lot of things, truthfully. If our atmosphere shows anything, it shows our integrity, maturity, respect and our very will to survive. Now that last one might seem a bit extreme, but our undying loyalty to our guild and the loyalty shown by many of our members today have risen from the ashes of what would have kept many guilds down! We are ever evolving and ever improving as we continue to age and grow.
We aim to serve as a place where people can escape from their daily struggles and stress of life, to simply enjoy their time that they have to spare. Our motivation is to ensure everyone has the best experience that we can offer! As a “Light from the few can be a beacon to many,” we hope to empower our members and prove inspiration to many of the guilds within the GW2 community. We all have one common goal among us and that is a pleasant gaming experience!
Roleplay & Lore in GW2