- 45+ members and growing everyday!
- Many different play-styles represented
- From 1 – 50 and all veteran levels!
- 7pm EST – 12am EST for most events, but players on during all parts of the day!
- Community Leadership (High Elder and Elder Council)
- ESO Division Commander (In-Game Guild Leader)
- Specific Game Aspect Leadership (Department Officers)
- Choose how you want to play!
- Participate in guild events, or level alone and join us in guild chat & TS (voice chat)
- Built on family atmosphere that exemplifies the greater RoH community!
- Welcome to all ages, levels and factions, support primarily on Ebonheart Pact.
- Social play style with engaging events, scheduled previously so everyone can attend!
Player vs. Environment (PvE)
- Officer to co-ordinate events and provide character development assistance.
- PvE Scheduling & Progression for trials and Veteran Dungeons.
- Accepting to all styles of gameplay. Non-elitist atmosphere and mutual respect are our mission!
- All guild members invited to participate regardless of gear, level, or experience.
- Dedicated officer to help coordinate guild resources, and it’s finances!
- Organized Guild Bank and funds!
- Guild bank full of materials to help our crafters grow!
- Assistance for all forms of crafting, from tutorials to guildies ready to help anyone who needs!
- Organized list of crafters, so we know who to go for when you want something crafted, and what can each crafter do for you!
Player vs. Player (PvP)
- Officer to co-ordinate events and provide advice on builds.
- Casual environment with players of all skill levels, from first timers to seasoned veterans.
- No gear or level restrictions, all are welcome and encouraged!
- Roleplay Team, Focused on internal lore, and the advancement of storylines for everyone.
- Guild-wide respect for roleplaying.
- Open forum roleplay.
- Guild-guided plots for forum roleplay.
- Encouragement of public & private RP.
- ESO Departments with their own sections.
- Numerous posts every day.
- Open Event Calendar for with guild and member events for those that participate in ESO.
About Our Guild
Remnants of Hope was reborn in July of 2016 as an active RoH division serving players of the Ebonheart Pact due to the diligence and determination of a few members of the RoH community. Since the founding of the Division we have continued to grow, attracting old players and new alike to join our ranks and fight “For the Pact!” The guild participates in PvE, PvP, RP, and Crafting, while maintaining a community first atmosphere were players of all playstyles, lifestyles, and skill levels are accepted. Our main philosophy is that if the community itself is healthy, then everything else will fall into place.
Mission & Goals
What we stand for is to serve as a place where one can escape from their daily struggles and stress of life, to simply enjoy their time that they have to spare. Our motivation is to simply ensure that everyone has the best experience that we can offer! As one of our member’s favorite phrases, “Light from the few can be a beacon to many,” we hope to empower and prove inspiration to many of the guilds within the ESO community. For us to endure what we’ve been tossed and continue to go strong, we only hope that all of the guilds thrive! Though we may serve as an example, certainly we strive to become better and stronger with each passing day! What do we stand for? Hopefully as a beacon of inspiration to any who join or any who compete, we all have one common goal among us and that is a pleasant gaming experience.
So to summarize, we strive to be what our motto says. We want to be in the ESO community the “Light from a few that can be a beacon to many”, and the best way to achieve this, is to provide the best, most inclusive, and most active community we can be, and provide our members with the activities so they can reach their in-game goals!
Remnants of Hope wants to give you the opportunity to build your own playstyle. This means we offer PvE, PvP and RP. The great thing is you can literally play the way you want! Don’t care for PvE but love PvP? Go for it! Not so hot for either PvE or PvP but want to really immerse yourself in your character through roleplay? Not a problem. Whether or not you’re casual, semi-hardcore or hardcore, we’re right there with you. We have dedicated officers for each focus, committed to giving you what you’re looking for. We take PvP very seriously, and continue to progress in veteran dungeons (and soon trials!) and new content both competitively, and casually as a community.