This event repeats every week on Friday forever
brought to you by the Crafting Department!
Do you like to fish? Do you like to gather mats? Do you like hanging out with your awesome guild mates in TeamSpeak while listening to fun music? If you do, Social Hour is for you! Hosted by the Crafting Department, the purpose of Social Hour is to give everyone a chance to relax, hang out, and get to know each other while fishing and/or farming mats.
Social Hour will take place every Friday from 8 PM to 9 PM EST. Discord is highly encouraged for this event. Please let the host of Social Hour know if you can't join in on Discord for any reason.
How Social Hour Works
- Each week a new location will be chosen, and we'll all gather there to fish, farm, and in general have a great time. If need be, we may break up into small groups by faction so that we're not all fighting over the same nodes!
- The crafting officer or an assistant will start to send invites out at 7:45 PM EST. Players can then travel to the host and the chosen location for that week.
- It's a good idea to clear out your inventory before joining the event, especially if you plan on donating crafting mats to the guild bank!
- Start up the music! We use Club RoH. This is entirely optional but a lot of fun. You can play DJ and treat your guild mates to your favorite songs.
- If you're using the Dolgubon's Lazy Farming add on in order to donate mats to the guild bank, save your bag.
- Farm and fish to your heart's content while spending quality time with guild mates!
- At the end of the event, use the add on to pull your mats into your inventory to donate to the guild bank!
Add Ons and Apps
- Discord - Highly encouraged!
- Club RoH - Optional but fun (https://plug.dj/-8368681385620748417/)
- Dolgubon's Lazy Farming - Useful, especially for donating but entirely optional
- HarvestMap - Optional but useful for tracking nodes and fishing spots
- Votan's Fisherman - Optional but tracks the bait and fish for the different fishing spots