Sign in to follow this  
Plague

Online D&D/Pathfinder Group?

Would anyone like to start up a Roleplaying online group?  I really want to get back into either D&D or Pathfinder (never played but I have always wanted to).  I am new to doing this online but I heard it can be done and it is a lot of fun.  I would be willing to facilitate this if need be.  

~Plague

(John)

Hi, @Plague! DnD online can definitely be done. I've played before with some guild members from the past and my husband as the DM. I'll have to attempt to remember what programs we used for dice rolling, etc. I'll let you know when I think of them!

I am so sorry that I have not responded to this thread.  I never updated me that people answered it until @Ezoura mentioned me.  I guess it wasn't book marked.  I would love to get a group going.  I have the basic 5.0 DnD player handbook.  I have no problem facilitating this group even if there is a small financial cost.  I can front that as long as people are committed to playing.  However, I can't DM.  I never been very good at it and honestly I would just want to play a character.   

Please let me know what the next step is.  I really would like to get some up and running.  Thank you all for the interest thus far. 

Might be necro'ing this thread a little bit, but another online alternative is roll20.net 

I've used it a little bit for exclusively online play, and also for an in-person group that uses it for battle maps and such. It's pretty robust.

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations to Pupp, Jed, Feladris & jermz1804 on being chosen Members of the Month for October for their primary divisions!

Remnants of Hope Community Links