Daizey

RoH kinship on Anor Legendary Server

Hey all!

This is just to let you know I've gone ahead and created a RoH kinship on the Anor Legendary server.  Now that I'm no longer the ESO DC, I'll have more time to play (perfect timing, eh?), so if you're interested let me know and I'll get you invited! 

So far it's been really nice having everyone starting new, and there are even brand new players that are taking advantage of everyone starting fresh to join.  And because it's only for people that have Lifetime membership or are subbing, people so far have seemed pretty mature.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hmmm...... 

wheel GIF by Laurène Boglio

Hold on I'm thinking.......

I've never been past level 30 in Lotro. This could be fun. Does anyone know like when they release new content,  do you just get it or do you have to purchase?  Think I have Moria and Mirkwood or something.  No idea what quest packs I have. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyn said:

Hmmm...... 

wheel GIF by Laurène Boglio

Hold on I'm thinking.......

I've never been past level 30 in Lotro. This could be fun. Does anyone know like when they release new content,  do you just get it or do you have to purchase?  Think I have Moria and Mirkwood or something.  No idea what quest packs I have. 

They'll be releasing updates every 4 months, so lvl 50 will still be cap for awhile!  To play on the server, you have to either have paid for lifetime membership or be a VIP (monthly subscriber) so if you're on the server you'd already have access to the updates that aren't specifically expansions.  Being a subscriber gives you all quest packs. :)

4 minutes ago, Koro said:

It requires an active sub, so I'll be sitting this out. I'll keep the kinship warm on Landroval should anyone ever decide to return there. 😛  Enjoy the legendary server!

Lol, so far it’s just me and Florna and I think Kyn has made a character.  You’ll still have people on Landroval!  Though nobody was ever on when I was. :(

Congratulations to Madhatter5510, KalianVan & Felipe on being chosen Members of the Month for April for their primary divisions!

Remnants of Hope Community Links