Sign in to follow this  
Droghan

aetherial wheel for fc actions

I placed a Level 1 aetherial wheel in the basement of the fc house with a grade 1 wheel of confrontation.

aetherial wheel 1.JPG

Over time (20hrs for level 1 wheels) the crystal will charge and then it can be taken to trigger the "Heat of the Battle" fc buff without having to spend fc credits to buy this particular action. I left a couple of grade 1 wheels in the fc chest, so when a primed wheel ( thats what its called when its charged 100%), you can place an empty one so it can start charging again.

The current level 1 wheel stand can hold only one grade 1 wheel to charge. there are 6 diff level wheel stands but higher ones have to be crafted by obtaining the mats and recipes thru the company workshop. Also a grade 2 wheel provides a 15% buff compared to the regular 10% buff from the fc action purchased at the OIC quartermaster.

This means having to purchase the company workshop (800k gil), building an airship( to go gather the mats ) and then getting the recipe from the schematics board.

More than a suggestion, the question I have is do we want to invest in doing this, so we dont have to spend fc credits in buying fc actions?

Let me know what you think so I can start gathering mats if we decide to go this route.

Edited by Droghan
  • Like 2

Here's some more information on aetherial wheel stands, how many of which grade wheels they can charge at the same time and also an example of the bonus given by the different wheel grades.

Level 2 Aetherial Wheel Stand
A metal stand upon which aetherial wheels are placed and spun to charge.
Holds one grade 1 and one grade 2 wheel.

Level 3 Aetherial Wheel Stand
Holds one grade 1, one grade 2, and one grade 3 wheel.

Level 4 Aetherial Wheel Stand
Holds two grade 1, one grade 2, and one grade 3 wheel.

Level 5 Aetherial Wheel Stand
Holds two grade 1, two grade 2, and one grade 3 wheel.

Level 6 Aetherial Wheel Stand
Holds three grade 1, two grade 2, and one grade 3 wheel.

Grade 3 Wheel of Confrontation - Increases XP gained from combat by 15% (not available thru fc actions)

Grade 2 Wheel of Confrontation - Increases XP gained from combat by 10% (same as fc action level 2)

Grade 1 Wheel of Confrontation - Increases XP gained from combat by 5% (same as fc action level 1)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations to Angst, DreamingofRoses, Mevraz & orbitoclast on being chosen Members of the Month for January for their primary divisions!

Remnants of Hope Community Links