Don't Touch

FC Leader Election Applications.

FC Leader Election  

20 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who Will be Our New Fc Leader

• Don't Touch
    • T'riss

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/23/2019 at 04:59 AM

Remnants! Eorzea wants you!

As you may already know, I mentioned having an election to determine the next leader of the FC in our community meeting last Saturday! (A recording of the meeting can be found HERE!)

If you love FFXIV and are interested in stepping up and helping grow our community, please post your application in this thread by answering the following questions: 

- Why do you want to be guild leader for the FFXIV FC?

- What goals do you have for the FFXIV community?

- How do you plan to achieve these goals?

Please post your application by 1/19 @ 7PM EST, as voting will begin after this point!

Only members active within FFXIV community will be allowed to apply/vote! If you are not already involved in our interest group AND the in-game FC, you are welcome to join during this time to participate!

TIMELINE

- 1/15 - 1/19 @ 7PM EST: Application period! 

- 1/19 - 1/22: Voting!<------ We are here!

- 1/23: New FC Leader Announced!

Also, a special shout out to @Kyn for everything he did for our community as our FC Leader and driving force behind the FFXIV Division Proposal! We hope to continue to build on what you helped make!

Apply today! Best of luck to our applicants! 

ffxiv.gif

Edited by Don't Touch
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

is this including looking for dept heads/assistants or we doing a separate process for that.  Overall I plan to support the growth of the players in our lovely FC through pve and pvp education, and i lead more through machiavellian principles... but a bit less vicious

• Haha 2

- Why do you want to be guild leader for the FFXIV FC?

I want to be FC Leader for a few reasons. One being that I love all of the members currently in the with us in FFXIV. I also want to be the TOP HAT of course (joking). But seriously I love this community that we have going on right now and would love to push this thing forward. Just know that no matter how many bumps in the road we hit. I WILL BE HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL and will not quit EVER.

- What goals do you have for the FFXIV community?

My goals are as followed in this order.

1. Reworking the current leadership structure.
  2. Editing/Resubmitting the Proposal.
  3. Obtaining a Med house for the FC
  4. Getting the company workshop up and running.
  5. Setting up more events to peak interest in FFXIV.

- How do you plan to achieve these goals?

Reworking some of how we operate as a guild in a casual game I feel needs to be changed. This has caused a lot of confusion in have things work in a casual game and needs to be fixed so people are still aware that we are a casual game and not division. Mostly because we lack the official  tools to operate as a Division so I say why don't we just operate as a Guild in FFXIV until we become a division.

After the leadership rework I plan to resubmit an edited proposal so that it better reflects our current stats. Having player in the guild that haven't been active in over 90 days does not make them an active player withing the context of the proposal and we should be honest with our numbers when submitting the proposal. This means that I will be purging inactive players that have not logged in about 90 days. Obviously if these players would like to rejoin us in FFXIV I would happily re invite/welcome them back into the FC no questions asked.

Obtaining a Med house requires that we have at least 20mil in the FC Chest. This is because how housing works in FFXIV. For those who are not aware, When a plot of land opens up in FFXIV it has a starting price. For a Med house that prices is 20mil and i believe it is every 24 hours that price is reduced by one mil. So that means if we spot a Med house first before anyone else we would be able to snag that house before anyone else is able to. Obtaining a larger house also come with a couple of benefits. Such as 2 Garden plots and Access to more crafting stations within the FC house.

Now I'm No expert on the company workshop but I do know that most FCs utilize this as way to generate resources for the guild and something that most of the top guilds in FFXIV utilize to help obtain funding for events. Thanks to @Tzunamis donation to the FC chest I will be buying this today and hopefully looking more into it over the course of the next couple of weeks. Anyone else who is interested in the project may reach out to me and I'll make sure you have to correct permission to be able to effectively work on the Airship.

One of the challenges with FFXIV is creating events that all new and Vet players can participate in. Fate trains for lvling is good in all but don't really help out that much if you are over/under leveled for the fate and roulette nights to me just seem impractical since these are daily's and if you need tombstones for any reason you should be doing these daily for the most part. That is why I have been strongly against a Duty roulette night since I got here. This is something that I've seen that everyone is okay with helping out with when asked if anyone is available to do them. One event I feel should be a recurring one is POTD and HOH nights. This is mainly because the requirements aren't that difficult to achieve. Also if you do enough POTD alone you will go crazy and I feel for the most part is a blast to do with a group and we would be able to go farther than the snore that is 51-60 for potd and 21-30 for hoh and push ourselves farther. I guess what I'm trying to say is that my goal is to create fun group events that go outside of the normal FFXIV. All while trying to keep in mind the systems of the game.

I've never been good with closing out applications but hopefully you see my vision for the future of FFXIV. Thank you everyone for being so awesome and good luck to anyone else who applies. :) 

Edited by Don't Touch
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • WOOOOOOOOOW 1

-Why do you want to be guild leader for the FFXIV FC? I feel that with a gentle yet firm guidance with the willingness to work with others is what I would like to do as Guild leader. It isn’t about the power or obey me I am guild leader is needed at all, but a passion to work with others and watch the FC grow.

- What goals do you have for the FFXIV community? My goals to see the struggling yet not to dimmed light of the FC be snuffed out, but to have the passion of players ignite a passion feom other members of RoH, who have yet to play this game be ignited. In this hopefully other players can see the passion and join us. I also plan to evaluate the current structure and look at what worked and didn’t. 

- How do you plan to achieve these goals? 

By scheduling new events and having the members of FC to lead the events. Events that can be streamed, recorded, or something is the nature. I won’t demand, but to ask as an equal member of the FC and someone who loves FFXIV to work together in creating a FC that will burn bright as it once did and will continue to do so for other new and old players alike to be proud with the willingness to help keep this FC’s candle burning with passion.

Edited by T'riss
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@Goodsby Once a new FC Leader is determined, I believe they can help those who wish to step into other FC leadership roles! For now, the best way to get PvE and PvP stuff started is to schedule events and spread the word! On that note, I would love to try out FFXIV PvP sometime! 😄

Greetings Warriors of Light!

115564912_mooglemail.gif.907bc9aa269d91db7e8ff9eec94aace9.gif

Now that voting on the next FC Leader has come to a close, I am honored to announce our next FC Leader!

Spoiler

Cid Garlond!

cid-nan-garlond-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-9_66.jpg.fef169dff7e51a2136ad1820224bc2b7.jpg

Err...wait, that's not right! Where did I put that envelope...

Spoiler

Our actual new FC Leader is....

Spoiler

@Don't Touch

Congrats, and thank you for stepping up!

A huge thank you to everyone who applied and voted in the FC Leader election! I'm excited for all the awesome things to come!

Happy gaming everyone!

- Savvy

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations to ShogunTaira, Slyfoxmartin, MoistKumquat & TMUMT on being chosen Members of the Month for September for their primary divisions!

Remnants of Hope Community Links