Sign in to follow this  
Kell

Suggestions for April/May book club?

Hey everyone! I noticed we fell off the ball for Book of the Month and thought it might be great to try again with some renewed interest! Would anyone have any books to suggest?

I think it would be awesome to read something by Terry Pratchet. Short, fun, awesome stories based in a fantasy world seems right up RoH's alley. We could even read Good Omens as it is being turned into a series soon (I think)? Let's get some suggestions going and then vote next week! We could do a short book just for April or a longer book that stretches across to May. Let me know what you guys think!

Tag list: @RhemaTom@Serenitee@Ezoura@Kell @draiocht89 @Cyth27@Ellenore@Nyx

Edited by Kell
  • Like 1

Terry Pratchett works for me. I haven't actually read any of his books yet and would like to. I started to watch a Discworld movie once but didn't really get into that. Always meant to read the books. Good Omens would be good for me.

Sounds good but I don't know if I can get to it. I just got the Oathbringer the Third book in the Stormlight Archives By Branden Sanderson, and decited to reread the first 2 books. But that book looks good too. 

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations to ShogunTaira, Slyfoxmartin, MoistKumquat & TMUMT on being chosen Members of the Month for September for their primary divisions!

Remnants of Hope Community Links