Open Interest Group  ·  22 members

Anthem
Sign in to follow this  
Michael Ex

Still Playing

So I took a break because the Division 2 ended up being epic.

Going to come back to play Anthem for a bit. Was going to wait until more content but having fun trying out the Interceptor. 

To many shooters right now :)

Hey...I have been thinking of trying Division 2...I take it you recommend it? I actually loved Div 1...but found it lacked enough content...I like a little story line and not just end game play. I loved the winter feel and great New York graphics in Div 1...So I hope that Div 2 is just as good.

Cheers...

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, Caladornn said:

Hey...I have been thinking of trying Division 2...I take it you recommend it? I actually loved Div 1...but found it lacked enough content...I like a little story line and not just end game play. I loved the winter feel and great New York graphics in Div 1...So I hope that Div 2 is just as good.

Cheers...

Division 2 is way better then the first. Its really awesome. We got a club and guild. 

The setting I like more then the first. The game is way more fleshed out than the first. I do recommend it if you liked the first!

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations to LadyAdrienne, Vorn, King Ragnar & Randal Arin on being chosen Members of the Month for August for their primary divisions!

Remnants of Hope Community Links