Sign in to follow this  
Koro

End of May Group Content

Hello everyone!

With May marching on, the time has come to plan our group content at level 20! There are two things we need to figure out.

1. When do we want to get together in-game? Last day or two of May? First week of June?

2. What content do we want to tackle?

For me, personally:

1. Sunday is the only day @Ellenore and I won't be able to make it. Other then that we are extremely flexible with play times, especially during June and July since I have a 2 month vacation. We may be away from home sometime, especially memorial day weekend, so my vote would be sometime June 5-8th (depending on what day works for all).

2. We can try to do the Great Barrows, though ideally we'd need 6 and I don't know how many of you are still interested in this. If we have less than 6 then those of us who can could potentially do some skirmishes. Good experience, usually pretty straightforward, and can be pretty fun.

Tagging Notification List: @Koro @Tyrtaeus @RhemaTom @Jae Onasi @Telana @Chelly @Lagerfueled @Vorn @Elisel @Daizey @Ellenore @Martini @CheekyMonkey66 @Kateywumpus @Malerok @Amrithir @Dalivandrian

Then perhaps it would be best to do it sometime between May 28th-June 2nd or 3rd?  I'm just spitballing so I'd love to hear suggestions from everyone as they read this.

I'm good with most of those days except the 30th, although I suspect my local gaming group will get together memorial day, and my Gloomhaven group is also looking to play next weekend, so there will be a little juggling.

I'm also at the beach with the fam this weekend, and without a computer, so I'll need at least one more night when I get back to get some more levels. 😮

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Amrithir said:

I'm good with most of those days except the 30th, although I suspect my local gaming group will get together memorial day, and my Gloomhaven group is also looking to play next weekend, so there will be a little juggling.

I'm also at the beach with the fam this weekend, and without a computer, so I'll need at least one more night when I get back to get some more levels. 😮

Enjoy the beach! We went to the beach during spring break in March and had such a blast. Hope the weather is good, the water cold, sand warm, and all things are going well for you!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Koro said:

Enjoy the beach! We went to the beach during spring break in March and had such a blast. Hope the weather is good, the water cold, sand warm, and all things are going well for you!

Thanks! Yes, it's been an amazing weekend so far. 😀

What about the 28th? That is a Tuesday. I know there are events in other games going on, but it is that way with any night of the week.  But would the 28th work okay for most of us?

Ugh, found out that I may not be back in time by the 28th, it is kind of up in the air right now if I'll be home that day. If the 28th doesn't work, does the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd work for anyone? I already see that the 2nd possibly works for Amrithir.

• Like 1

So it seems the 2nd (This Sunday) is available to a lot of people. Is everyone level 20? I know @Ellenore and I have a few levels to go but we hope to get those done tomorrow afternoon. How is everyone else's progress if we try to go this Sunday afternoon/evening?

@Tyrtaeus @RhemaTom @Jae Onasi @Telana @Chelly @Lagerfueled @Vorn @Elisel @Daizey @Ellenore @Martini @CheekyMonkey66 @Kateywumpus @Malerok @Amrithir @Dalivandrian

• Like 1

I feel like a terrible person (and wife) but when we first talked about things, I totally forgot about my hubby's birthday being on the 2nd. 😅

I can definitely try my best to make it that day, really depends on what he wants to do for his birthday.  :)

• Like 1

Lets plan on giving this a shot. Those who can, come and lets have some fun. If not, we have next month's activity as well. So how about tomorrow at 7 Eastern time?  Is that too late?

@Tyrtaeus @RhemaTom @Jae Onasi @Telana @Chelly @Lagerfueled @Vorn @Elisel @Daizey @Ellenore @Martini @CheekyMonkey66 @Kateywumpus @Malerok @Amrithir @Dalivandrian

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations to Princess &, Chelly, Lakeborne & -Glamazon- on being chosen Members of the Month for July for their primary divisions!

Remnants of Hope Community Links