- 600+ members community-wide and growing every day!
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Diverse membership of different play styles, backgrounds, countries and ages
- Community Leadership (High Elder, Community Manager, and Elder Council)
- Division Leadership (Division Commander and Department Officers)
- Rotating leadership prevents leader burnout
- Members vote on High Elder and Division Commanders
- Participate in in-game guild events, or just join us in Teamspeak 3, Discord or guild chat!
- Family in and out of game
- Members coordinate social events outside our official games
- Karaoke, movie nights, casual games, community meetings and more!
Player vs. Environment (PvE)
- Officer and assistants to co-ordinate events and provide profession assistance
- Fractals, dungeons, map metas, hero point trains, boss trains, jumping puzzles, and creative twists on old content!
- A wide spectrum of content: casual through hardcore and in-between (play how you want!)
- All guild members invited to participate regardless of gear, level, or experience (when applicable)
- Guild missions every week, with an experienced leader to guide everyone through
- Beginner-friendly, non-toxic raiding
- Training raids, progression raiding and Legendary armor hunting
- Officer and assistants to coordinate events and provide profession assistance
- Class-specific training events
Player vs. Player (PvP)
- Officer and assistants to co-ordinate events and provide advice on builds
- Casual environment with players of all skill levels, from first-timers to seasoned veterans
- No gear or level restrictions for WvW or constructed PvP, everyone is welcome!
- Fun, in-house tournaments for prizes
- Officer and assistants to coordinate roleplay events and help with character-building
- Welcoming environment for both novice and experienced roleplayers
- Epic guild RP storyline (Remnants Acquisitions), open to all members
- Member-driven independent character development roleplays
- Open and closed forum roleplay
- Roleplay shifts between in-forum and in-game as needed
Guild Hall & Crafting
- Dedicated officer to coordinate guild resources
- Social Coordinators to organize guild parties and special events
- Fully leveled Guild Hall (Level 69)
- Organized Guild Bank and funds (agony resistance and food buffs available for all members)
- Assistance for all forms of crafting, including Ascended and Legendary
- Sub-Forums for each GW2 department
- A wide range of activity every day
- Open Event Calendar for guild and member events
About Our Guild on the Tarnished Coast Server
Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, it moved to Star Wars: The Old Republic at launch. Well known and respected on the Jung-Ma server, we continue to have an active, positive presence in the game.
At the request of its members, Remnants of Hope has changed into a multi-gaming guild to accommodate Guild Wars 2. Over the past 3 years we have undergone changes but continue to improve with age and experience. We strive to provide an engaging environment for all players to play the way they want. In GW2, we currently have a core group of about 15-20 members who play daily, with many other more casual players who pop in a few times a week, and we are looking to expand our ranks.
Mission & Goals
Remnants of Hope stands for a lot of things, truthfully. If our atmosphere shows anything, it shows our integrity, maturity, respect and our very will to survive. Now that last one might seem a bit extreme, but our undying loyalty to our guild and the loyalty shown by many of our members today has risen from the ashes of what would have kept many guilds down! We are ever-evolving and ever-improving as we continue to age and grow.
We aim to serve as a place where people can escape from their daily struggles and stress of life, to simply enjoy their time that they have to spare. Our motivation is to ensure everyone has the best experience that we can offer! As a “Light from the few can be a beacon to many,” we hope to empower our members and serve as an inspiration to many of the guilds within the GW2 community. We all share a common goal to create and enjoy a pleasant gaming experience!
Roleplay & Lore in GW2