- 75+ members and growing everyday!
- Many different play-styles represented
- From ages 13 and above!
- 7pm EST – 12am EST for most events, but players on during all parts of the day!
- The SWTOR Division is lead by an elected Division Commander who oversees and encourages participation in all areas of interest in the game.
- We have Guild Officers and Assistants organizing activities for our members in all areas of gameplay, including Republic and Imperial Operations, PvP Nights, Guild Conquests, Roleplay Storylines, and more!
- Choose how you want to play!
- Participate in guild events, or level alone and join us in guild chat & VOIP
- Welcome to all ages, levels and factions
Player vs. Environment (PvE)
- PvE Officer & Assistants to co-ordinate operations and provide class assistance
- Experienced Operation Leaders
- Operation Scheduling & Progression
- All Guild Members invited to participate, regardless of gear or experience
- Active Republic & Imperial operations
- Department scheduled & sign-up operations starting between 7 and 9 EST throughout the week
- Progression teams working on story mode operations for new players, and veteran operations for players seeking higher-end raiding
Player vs. Player (PvP)
- Dedicated PvP nights lead by the PvP team
- Republic and Imperial Weekly PvP Events
- All members welcome to join PvP groups
- Experienced PvPers available to give advice
- Guild-wide respect for roleplaying
- Active ongoing forum-based roleplay threads
- Guild-guided plots for forum roleplay
- Encouragement of public & private RP
- Weekly in-game Roleplay events offered by our RP team, both story-based nights and casual cantina nights
- Crafting Officer to manage Guild Bank, Conquests and our Flagship
- Large & loaded Guild Bank with items, gear and funds
- ‘Prize Tab’ in vault for any guild member who wants to host a contest or event
- Republic & Imperial Flagships with full crafting amenities for easy use by all members
- Sister Guild: Vestige of Despair (Star Forge)
- Same players in both our Republic and Imperial guilds – if you are accepted into our guild, you are welcome on both Factions
- A focus on Imperial operations, PvP, and social events
- Dedicated Imperial raid groups including Seeds of Destiny and Scions of Destiny
- Imperial Officer & Assistants dedicated to all things Imperial-related
- Extremely active forums with members posting in discussions at all hours of the day.
- Sub-forums dedicated to strategy and theorycrafting game or class mechanics.
- Sub-forum boards for casual discussions including forum games and unrelated topics like books, movies and television shows, and other games that our members like to play.
About Our Guild on the Star Forge Server
Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009, and have remain dedicated to Star Wars: The Old Republic ever since. We have been able to maintain a positive image and reputation that has established itself over the course of our existence. While we partake in all three aspects — PVP, RP, and PVE — our main and primary focus is, and always will be, the community itself. Our philosophy is if the community is healthy, then everything else will fall into place.
Mission & Goals
What we stand for is to serve as a place where one can escape from their daily struggles and stress of life, to simply enjoy their time that they have to spare. Our motivation is to simply ensure that everyone has the best experience that we can offer! As one of our member’s favorite phrases, “Light from the few can be a beacon to many,” we hope to empower and prove inspiration to many of the guilds within the SWTOR community. For us to endure what we’ve been tossed and continue to go strong, we only hope that all of the guilds thrive! Though we may serve as an example, certainly we strive to become better and stronger with each passing day! What do we stand for? Hopefully as a beacon of inspiration to any who join or any who compete, we all have one common goal among us and that is a pleasant gaming experience!